BCFNDGI Mandates and Agreements
The Strategic Framework formalizes the tripartite governance approach to BC-wide First Nations’ data and information management. This living document establishes a common understanding of the vision, objectives, scope, and requirements of the BC First Nations’ Data Governance Initiative.
- BCFNDGI - Strategic Framework (last updated July 18, 2016) (PDF)
A number of health plans and agreements describe a comprehensive and ambitious British Columbia mandate and agenda in health, social determinants, health information governance, and health data information sharing and system transformation.
- Transformative Change Accord: First Nations Health Plan (TCA:FNHP, 20061)(PDF)
- First Nations Health Plan Memorandum of Understanding (MoU, 2006)(PDF)
- Tripartite First Nations Health Plan (TFNHP, 2007)(PDF)
- First Nations in BC Tripartite Data Quality and Sharing Agreement (TDQSA, 2010)(PDF)
- Consensus Paper 2011: BC First Nations Perspectives on a New Heath Governance Arrangement (PDF)
- Tripartite Framework Agreement on First Nations Health Governance (October 2011) (PDF)
- Consensus Paper 2012: Navigating the Currents of Change: Transitioning to a New First Nations Health Governance Structure (PDF)
- Health Partnership Accord (December 2012) (PDF)
- Health Canada and INAC MOU on Community Development (MoU, 2013)
- A Regional Engagement Process and Partnership to Develop a Shared Ten-Year Social Determinants Strategy for First Nation Peoples in BC
- Comprehensive Community Planning (AANDC)
- First Nations Health Authority Governance and Accountability Placement