Links & Resources
- INAC Governance Capacity Planning Tool "New"
- Toward Indigenous Planning? First Nation Community Planning in Saskatchewan, Canada (PDF)
- The First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Health and Social Services Commission (FNQLHSSC) Toolbox of Research Principles in an Aboriginal Context
- Stronger Together Toolkit - Toolkit provides a step-by-step process and a set of tools for First Nations and municipalities to work together on joint Community Economic Development. The Toolkit is unique because of its focus on the processes and structures needed to support joint First Nations-municipal planning and decision making.
- First Nations Municipal Community Economic Development Initiative Focus Communities - Over the course of the 3-year initiative, CEDI will work with six focus community pairs of First Nations and adjacent municipalities across Canada. The six focus community pairs have been selected to represent a range of geographies, economic development sectors and existing levels of partnership. By selecting communities with a wide range of characteristics, CEDI hopes that many First Nations and municipalities in Canada will be able to see themselves reflected in the program and share in the learning and results.
- Map Based Land Use Planning Pilot Project
- Institute on Governance
- First Nations Health Authority
- First Nations Health Council
- First Nations Health Directors Association
- First Nations Social Development Society
- BC Assembly of First Nations
- BC First Nations Technology Council
- Interior Nation Research Forum 2014: Why Research Matters (video - YouTube)
- Empowered Communities Australia
- Empowered Communities: Empowered People (Australia)(PDF)
- Informing the Future: Mental Health Indicators for Canada (Mental Health Commission of Canada)
- Native Nations Institute (United States)